Where can customers park?
- Directly to the south of Pachamama’s building, there is a metered 10-hour parking lot. There is also metered parking along New Hampshire and Eighth Streets, and a large parking garage with free parking less than a block away. All metered parking spots are free after 6 p.m.
Do I need to make a reservation?
- Reservations are recommended but not required. Please bear in mind that without a reservation, you may have to wait before being seated.
What is your corkage fee?
- $20 per bottle — except on Tuesdays, when we waive our corkage fee completely.
How many seats does the restaurant have?
- Our main dining room has 106 seats; the Star Bar accommodates around 30. Our Blue Room (used for special events and overflow Star Bar seating) seats 50. The outdoor patio seats around 40 people.
Where did Ken cook before?
- After graduating with honors from the California Culinary Acadamy in 1999, Ken worked in New Orleans at Bizou Restaurant with Chef Daniel Bonnot. Chef Ken traveled in Australia and New Zealand before returning to the United States. Ken came over to Pachamama's in the Spring of 2000.
What about large parties?
- We happily accommodate large parties. For parties up to 20 people, please call to make a reservation. For parties larger than 20, please call to speak with Dana, our catering manager.
What credit cards do you accept?
- All major credit cards (American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover).
What kind of food does Pachamama’s serve?
Pachamama’s Restaurant serves New American Market Cuisine, a way of cooking that blends flavors from America's melting pot with traditional techniques.
What does “Pachamama” mean?
- Pachamama is an Incan goddess who presides over planting, fertility, and harvesting. Usually translated as “Mother Earth” or “Mother Universe,” Pachamama represents a nurturing relationship between all forms of life and the universe they inhabit.
Are there vegetarian dishes?
Yes. We always have a vegetarian entrée on our menu; your server can recommend appetizers, soups, and salads that are pescetarian and vegetarian friendly.
We are happy to accommodate any dietary choices or restrictions, including vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, etc. Be sure to inform your server of your preferences.
At what time does the kitchen close?
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30. Thursday, 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 12 a.m.
Do you have gift cards?
- Yes, in any amount. Call 785.841.0990 to order, or stop in anytime we’re open.
Who owns Pachamama’s?
- Ken Baker.
What is the chef's name?
- Ken Baker.